Consultancy & Ecology
We also provide a consultancy service, the service that we provide as always is provided by experienced and qualified staff. We specialise in the following;
• QTRA – Quantified Tree Risk Assessment – To quantify the risk associated with trees.
• Preliminary Tree Reports/ surveys – To assess safety issues of trees.
• Invasive Tree Inspections – To inspect trees using invasive equipment to determine whether the trees possess a potential risk.
• Householders Mortgage Reports/Surveys – To supply and prepare reports for potential household buyers where trees are present.
• BS5837 – Trees in relation to construction sites – To survey and carry out reports for potential development sites where trees are present.
• Tree Preservation – applications – To fill out applications for proposed work to trees that are protected by the LPA.
• Write letters of consent to carry out tree work in a conservation areas.
We also provide protected species surveys including:
• Bat Scoping Surveys
• Bird nesting Surveys
• Bat and Bird mitigation advice and project management
• EIA (Ecological Impact Assessments)
• Phase 1 Habitat Survey
• Newt Barrier advice and installation